A tree may need pruning and general maintenance for a variety of reasons:
· to remove diseased or storm-damaged branches
· to thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation
· to reduce the height of a tree
· to remove obstructing lower branches
· to shape a tree for design purposes
Once the decision has been made to prune, we can recommend the best approach for your specific tree situation. In most cases, we remove around 15% to 30% of the branches in order to maintain the health of the tree. In the case of a large tree where you want to remove big branches in the upper area of the crown, we are the experts.
Large tree pruning, in particular, can require climbing and heavy saws or even cherry-pickers and chain saws. This is a job that should be left to trained and experienced professionals. Never compromise personal safety by attempting to prune a tree yourself.
Whether it be tree maintenance of any kind, EMONDAGE GV are the TREE SERVICE professionals who know how to get it done safely, every time.